We receive and share God’s love for all
Saint Andrew’s Presbyterian Church is a diverse, medium-sized church in the heart of Pleasant Hill, CA. We have thriving music programs including multiple hand bell choirs. If you are seeking a church family that’s big enough to make a difference, but small enough to care, please visit us and find out what God is accomplishing through St. Andrew’s. We exist to receive and share God’s love for all.
Worship takes place at 10:00 am on Sunday mornings in our beautiful sanctuary
With Contra Costa County now in the orange tier, we are able to have in-person worship in our Sanctuary. Our first service back was held on Palm Sunday, March 28, at the usual 10am time.
We are still restricted by county guidelines to only 150 worshipers, corporate singing (wearing masks), so the service is still a bit different from our normal order of worship. Hopefully soon we can worship without constraints.
We still need to be careful, to wear masks and to maintain appropriate social distancing. So please remember the following:
- Wear your mask. Masks are available if needed
- Keep your distance. Half the pews are roped off to help
- Use hand sanitizer
- Do not attend if you have any Covid symptoms: cough, headache, fatigue, fever, nausea, sneezing, etc.
- Please use the restroom at home before coming to church to minimize interactions and contact
- Fill out prayer request forms before sitting and place them in the basket at the back
- The offering basket will be in the front near the exit
We look forward to seeing everyone at church again. Continue to stay safe. From your worship committee
YOU CAN WATCH A VIDEO OF PASTOR ERNIE’S WEEKLY MESSAGE POSTED ON YOUTUBE – http://standrews-pcusa.org/worship/sermons/