St. Andrew’s is a perfect venue that incorporates modern features with beautiful natural surroundings. Centrally located in Pleasant Hill, St. Andrew’s is that perfect combination of ‘something old’ and ‘something new’! Call or email us today to schedule a tour.
The Celebration Center, built in 2010, is a large reception hall with over 3,000 square feet of space that can be subdivided into two smaller spaces for your event. Natural light from large glass windows and skylights fills the room.
- A modern commercial-grade kitchen, including all of the equipment your caterer will need
- Two additional meeting or bridal party rooms connected to the main hall
- Professional lighting system that allows you to set or adjust lighting levels for any specific area or activity
- State-of-the-art audio/visual system
- Tables and chairs included with your rental
- Availability of day-of coordination and/or services staff
- 3400 square feet
- Dining Capacity: 200 people
- Chairs-Only Capacity: 480 people
Celebration Center North (divided space)
- 2100 square feet
- Dining Capacity: 100 people
- Chairs-Only Capacity: 290 people
Celebration Center South (divided space)
- 1300 square feet
- Dining Capacity: 90 people
- Chairs-Only Capacity: 190 people
St. Andrew’s Sanctuary is a beautiful, natural backdrop for your wedding or concert with soaring, exposed wood ceilings, gorgeous stained glass, a natural brick back wall, and carved oak pews. The light from overhead lanterns and two walls of windows is soft. Pew candelabra and aisle runners let you make the space truly “you” by adding candles, flowers and decorations.
Our beautiful Sanctuary seats 300 and is perfect for your wedding ceremony or musical concert / recital. Fully equipped with a Rodgers organ, Yamaha concert grand piano and audio system, the St. Andrew’s Sanctuary has the best acoustics in the East Bay.
Your caterer will love the Celebration Center’s large stainless-steel kitchen with ample counter space, separate clean-up area, and professional appliances, including:
- Six-Burner Wolf Range
- Double Oven
- Steam Table
- Coffee Maker
- Double-Door Refrigerator
- Double-Door Freezer
The St. Andrew’s church campus includes large and small meeting rooms in both the Celebration Center and Crothers Hall. The wide variety of rooms allows us to accommodate almost any budget.
The Oak and Creekside Rooms in the Celebration Center are light and airy. They have outside access, and may be rented independently of the large reception hall. Each room has a convenient counter space with a coffee maker and sink available for your use.
Many local community organizations, including Pleasant Hill Rotary, CERT, Boy Scouts, Pleasant Hill Senior Center, All-in-Need and Eldercare, have made St. Andrew’s a preferred location for meetings, activities and events. We hope to host your next meeting or event, too!
Oak & Creekside Rooms
- 400 square feet
- Seated at Tables: 20 people
- Chairs-Only Capacity: 40 people